Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Project 365
Soooo....im a little late getting started on my 365 project, but i guess better late then never. I got the idea from a fellow mommy blogger and facebook friend, and was imspired as i felt like the last year flew by so fast that i cant allow the same to happen this year. I want to be able to look back on my daughters first year of life and remember the laughs and smiles and milestones. Thanks to the mobile blogger app i will HOPEFULLY be more succesful in posting my daily goings-on. I never could have imagined how busy i would be as a mom of a two month old. I feel like the day goes by, im running around with my head cut off, but nothing gets done. Atleast with my blog and my 365 project I'll be able to chronicle my crazy nothingness! Look for my 365 project on my profile page :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment